A tiny inspiration to live on :)

Speechless 

 




ARTIST                         :NAOMI SCOTT
MOVIE                          :ALADDIN
SONGWRITERS          : ALAN MENKEN, BENJ PASEK, JUSTIN PAUL 
 
                                                                    

A song that always give me strength whenever I feel down, the lyrics itself hold a power to uplift my confidence giving  strength to outstand from worries trying to drown me. And the power vocals of Naomi Scott put me in another world where I rule my world without caring others opinions. 
                                                            
Here comes a wave
Meant to wash me away
A tide that is taking me under
Swallowing sand
Left with nothing to say
My voice drowned out in the thunder'

Living is never easy there is always this thunders around us trying to drown our own voice and try to make us  surrender , 


'But I won't cry
And I won't start to crumble
Whenever they try
To shut me or cut me down

I won't be silenced
You can't keep me quiet
Won't tremble when you try it
All I know is I won't go speechless

Giving into the all negativity and sallow the all hate is easy but fight against them is not, but that's what make this life beautiful isn't it?. let them try to shut you or cut you but keep fighting because the life is worth to fight.

''Cause I'll breathe
When they try to suffocate me
Don't you underestimate me
'Cause I know that I won't go speechless
Written in stone
Every rule, every word
Centuries old and unbending
Stay in your place
Better seen and not heard
But now that story is ending''
Every soul hold their own power , you may not believe but the soul inside you hold much power than you ever imagine once you come to recognize that power no one will ever be able to take you down no matter how much they try, and that will make you shine on your own.Here comes my favorite part of the song , people around us think if they hurt us enough we will give into them and abandon the battel , when that points comes that the exact same spot we need to break it to them and show the power of our souls hold , no matter how broken you are be a feenics bird and fly freely across the sky the welcoming wind will heal your broken wings.   


"'Try to lock me in this cage
I won't just lay me down and die
I will take these broken wings
And watch me burn across the sky

                                           













Comments